2011-01-31

Received passport.

A week passed after I wrote this blog last time. Though I was going to write every day...

Anyway.

I visited AICHI PASSPORT CENTER and received my passport today. It was smaller than I've thought. It's an important document, so I have to treat it with great care.

I hesitated whether to see the movie "KICK-ASS" again. Perhaps today is the last chance to see it at the movie theater. However I didn't do it at last. Its DVD is going to be released in March. I'll buy it.

The place I visited afterward is the travel agency I visited also last Monday. I showed my passport to them, and reserved the hotel and an optional tour. The optional tour is to see the Niagara Falls. I cannot ride the Maid of the Mist  now because it's not the season. And if there were no customer to go to the tour besides me, it will be canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment